Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thankful in 2017 - Days 10, 11, 12

love spending each November taking the time to be thankful for my life. This year, I decided to do a blog version instead of just posting my thoughts on Facebook.

Day 10 - "Me" Time

I fell a little behind on the Thankful blog posts since I took a little time for myself. I had the day off on the 10th, so I planned some car maintenance and lunch with a friend. While at the car dealership, I took advantage of their shuttle service and did a little shopping for myself... something I rarely do! Then I enjoyed a delicious lunch and wonderful conversation with a friend before heading back home. It was marvelous!

Day 11 - Creativity

My 8yo son has a project for school to complete, so we headed to an arts & crafts supply store to get what we need. It is so fun seeing his creativity come alive! He found all the supplies he needed for his project (creating moccasins and a teepee) and I found the supplies I need for a project. He also picked up 2 holiday ornament kits, one for himself and one for his brother... although I have a feeling he will be doing both kits since his brother is not a fan of arts & crafts. Once we arrived home, he dived right in to ALL of the projects at once, doing a little on each and then moving on to another when one needed dry time.

Day 12 - Pancakes


Every Sunday, we have home-made pancakes. I love that we all look forward to these pancakes and they are greatly missed when we are out of town or not able to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment