Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 4 of 30 Day Challenge

All About Family

Let's start with the family that's in my house. I have my wonderful husband of 8 years, and our 2 fabulous boys, ages 2 & 5. We also have 2 beagles (to clean up after the boys).

My extended family includes my mother, my maternal grandmother, my older brother (and his wife), and my "sister" (who is  my best friend of 22 years!). My mother lives about 3 hours from us, however she comes to visit every 2 or 3 weeks: she goes through "grandkid withdrawal" :) My grandmother lives near my mother in an assisted living apartment (what I like to compare to a dorm without having to go to classes). My brother is in the Navy, and he & his wife currently live in Germany. My sister lives in California, which sucks on many levels, but gives me a great vacation spot :)

Come back tomorrow for more of the 30 Day Challenge started by:

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Debs Dealz stopping in to follow you via GFC from the Monday Mingle! Please visit me and follow back. Please like me on FB while you are there!

    Also, if you would like to exchange buttons, let me know!

    Thanks!
    Debbie

    http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete