Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mikey at MMEA

A few years ago, there was a commercial where a little girl stuck her teddy bear in her dad's suitcase when he went on a business trip, so the dad posed the bear all sorts of places and sent pictures to the daughter.

Last month, I attended the Maryland Music Educators' Association conference and my sons were a bit sad about my departure. So I snagged a toy and had myself a little fun...

Getting comfy in the suitcase
Listen up, All-State Band: I am your guest conductor!
Hey, look! I play the french horn!
And Leo plays bassoon!
What you lookin' at, fish?!?
It's a jungle in here!
These Quaver games ROCK!
I may not be able to carry it, but I can play it.
Snack time!
How about the bari sax? I can rock that...
Good night. I need my beauty sleep.
Maybe the tenor sax is more my size.
I'm a great presentation assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment