Sunday, January 1, 2012

Look Ahead to 2012

Happy New Year!

Things that will be occurring in the Circus this year:

*CTM will be 6 years old in 5 more days!

*IGM will be 3 years old in May.

*I will complete my 10th year of teaching music in public schools in June.

*BWM and I will celebrate 9 years of marriage in July.

*I will continue to find more ways to "green" our life.

*I will continue to add more spirituality to my daily life.

*I will keep striving to remember "me" in my daily life, while taking care of my family and my career.


5 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower from Say Hi Sunday. Congratulations on teaching and your up-coming 9 year wedding anniversary! I used to be a teacher, but only for 2 years. My school closed due to financial problems. :(

    Feel free to stop by my blog,
    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year full of great things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hopping on over from Sunday blog hop, and am your newest follower. Your blog is cute! Stop by my blog when you get a chance. Have fantastic 2012 :)

    Samantha at musingsofmotherhoodwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm what is say hi sunday? my work computer at the lib is blokcing it. weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say Hi Sunday is a link-up with other blogs. New followers can find me and I can find new blogs to follow :)

      Delete