Saturday, October 8, 2011

What Tomorrow Brings

I've decided that tomorrow, Sunday, October 9th, I will log my entire day starting at midnight tonight. Why midnight? Just to see if I am awakened in the early morning hours by a boy or a dog or a strange sound. 


I will "time stamp" as many of my activities as possible, and include all the minute details of my actions (except for the trips to the bathroom, of course).


Out of curiosity, I want to see what the heck I do on my "day off." With 2 small boys, 2 beagles, 1 husband and a house to run, my day off does not really include lounging :)


If tomorrow's log goes well, I will try to do the same thing on a work day.


Check back tomorrow evening to see what unfolds!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun project. It will be interesting to see what you come up with!

    I'm stopping by from Say Hi Sunday.

    I am now a new Google Connect Friend and would love if you stop by my blog at http://artpark78.com/blog1

    ReplyDelete